Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PLN11

Today, I viewed a video called "2020 Vision" created by Karl Fisch I think this movie matters to me because this movie explained how the technology will just get better and better over the years and I use technology ALL the time and it has made life SO much easier. This helps our class as well though; I believe that most of us do better having the laptops with us; it's a lot easier to take notes and write if you have the laptop there with you. And if you're like me, you have HORRIBLE handwriting and you cannot read what you wrote a day after you wrote it! This just makes typing everything so much easier. Technology has carried this world on from day one. Now, even the military uses it to locate enemy and target from even over a mile away! I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty impressive. The only thing I worry about is if the day will come, that we are TOO dependent on technology. And it just takes us over. But mainly, this relates to my non-existent brother who is yet to graduate in year 2020. And I want him to have a better and easier life than most of us have at the moment when it comes the time for him to have a lot of weight on his shoulders. I know that all this work can stress me out; and I sure do not want him to get stressed out either! However, I have a huge question that will totally change your perspective on things; why did Google buy Ford? I mean why would they do that? Google has nothing to do with cars. A search engine and CARS does not really fit. I can not see how it would help Google to buy Ford. This video shows that technology will be growing more than ever before in the next 11 years. And we are all trying to prepare for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment