Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Collage


 

 

 

 



Paul: Paul, who is in the middle, is like my little brother, he isn't truly but me and him treat and introducde eachother as siblings. He lives in Jefferson County but his grandma, who is sick, is my neighbor so he sees her a lot and i see him also. Paul is probably my favorite little kid. =)


Me in the mountains: I love the mountains. I go there as often as a can, it helps me get away from everyday stress or other things that can just get to you after a while.

Funny face of me: I love life. You can tell in basically all the pictures of me. Honestly, I don't think there is one picture of me when I'm not making a face or having fun. I know that life is short, and we need to make it the best.


Me playing guitar: Music. It's the biggest thing of my life. I love it. With any struggles a have had, music has always helped me get through it. I love playing music, I play eletric and acoustic guitar.


US Army: I am one of the few people my age who have their future planned out, my big plan is to join the army. Once I'm 16 and six months, I will start paper work for my job in the army. The army is a big thing for me, I've always wanted it. I'm at the recruiting station probably 3 times a week. My job is going to be 11B, Infantrymen.


My cousin Sara: The girl is my cousin. She lives in california but she is almost the only person I truly consider family. Me and her have always been there for eachother whenever someone has needed the other. We can use eachother just for a vent, to a hug, to a shoulder to cry on. She is one of the strongest people I know.

My father: The man in the bottom middle is my father. He died on Thanksgivng, 2006. It was probably one of the hardest times of my life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment