Sunday, September 27, 2009

PLN10

Today I read "Solar power plant coming to Brush" put out by The Associated Press. It stood out to me because it has a lot to do with me and my life. It matters to me because in my time period of what I am living in now, the environment is in very bad shape. If we keep going in this direction it will soon become worse. But solar cells, like what is put in a solar power plant, are very helpful with our need for energy. We need a cleaner environment and solar power can bring just that. Solar cells take light energy and turn it into electricity. This process is very helpful for our environment and cuts down with pollution drastically. "The company says the plant will bring 130 jobs, plus 250 construction jobs for the 38,000 square-foot on 46 acres." was said by The Associated Press in this article. This will be a big help for us all. I believe this plant will bring us a lot of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment